Our website address is https://vonostir.com and https://vonostirservices.com.
Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered, VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by one of our partners or us; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you about services and products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver your requested services.
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C., and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. may disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C.; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C., or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C, may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. website.
Links This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites' content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted by federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise, use your personal information in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen. Therefore, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website if you are under thirteen.
From time to time, VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C., may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C., or click on a link therein. Suppose you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. In that case, you may opt out of such communications by "replying STOP" or "clicking on the Unsubscribe button."
Changes to this Statement
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. . has not adhered to this Statement, please get in touch with VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. at:
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C.
1406 Kingsley Ave, Unit A2
Orange Park, FL 32073
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (904) 290-4601
Effective as of May 26, 2022
VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C. & P.L.L.C.
1406 Kingsley Ave. Unit A2, Orange Park, FL 32073
Copyright © 2022 VonOstir Innovation Services, L.L.C.- Florida, and P.L.L.C. -Texas - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Our Dallas Area office number is 469.796.6400